Our plantation white sugar is produced by double sulphitation, followed by syrup clarification by the phospho floatation process. Due to double purification steps, the sugar produced contains lower colour and impurities.
Used as a sweetener in the food industry.
The Icumsa of our sugar is around 75 units (by method 10). The bolder variety of sugar produced and marketed as M30 commands a premium in the Indian and overseas market. We also produce large crystals, 1.7mm which is marketed as L-30. We have been regular exporters of sugar to other countries over the last decade.
|Grade - S-1||Grade - S-2||Grade - M||Grade - L|
|Max. 100 IU||Max. 100 IU||Max. 100 IU||Max. 100 IU|
|Min. 99.7%||Min. 99.7%||Min. 99.7%||Min. 99.7%|
|Max. 0.06 %||Max. 0.06 %||Max. 0.06 %||Max. 0.06 %|
|Max. 15 ppm||Max. 15 ppm||Max. 15 ppm||Max. 15 ppm|
|Max. 50 mg/Kg||Max. 50 mg/Kg||Max. 50 mg/Kg||Max. 50 mg/Kg|
|Max. 0.08 %||Max. 0.08 %||Max. 0.08 %||Max. 0.08 %|
|1.25mm To 1.45mm||0.95mm To 1.1mm||1.55mm To 1.75mm||1.75mm To 2.2mm|
Environment Clearance & Compliance Report
- Form V-2020
- Env.Clearance 15000 TCD and 46 MW Cogen
- EC Compliance Sugar and Cogen Oct-19 March 2020
- EC Compliance Sugar and Cogen April 2020 to Sept 2020
- Distillery Expansion (600 KLPD) and Sugar expansion (20000 TCD)
- EC Copliance Sugar Cogen Oct-2020_March-2021
- EC Compliance Report Sugar Co-gen October-2021-March-2022
- EC Compliance Sugar Cogen April-2021-Sept-2021